Samantha Harris is a Membership Mentor and an old soul with a love for succulents + sweet tea. She’s spent her career not only building businesses but also relationships that drive her impact online.
In 2018 Sam launched her own membership platform, Content & Connection, that now has chapters in 9+ cities across the US and serves business owners all over the world. Her membership has allowed her to create exponential income (formerly known as passive income), step away from the hustle culture, beat burnout and live a life of freedom.
Lucky for us, she now compiles her experiences and knowledge to help fellow female entrepreneurs do just the same: create membership communities with impact and intention.
When she’s not helping women like us be more present and productive in our businesses- you can find Sam at home in San Diego with her husband and two mini-doxies, or by the pool, under a cabana in Scottsdale.
Sam is actually one of my new business besties. We were connected by my friend Rachelle from Episode #15 and once we got to talking realized we’re the same person! That plus the amazing work she does that I know will help us Mompreneurs be more present + productive made it a no brainer to have her on the podcast.
MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Follow Sam for all things Membership
- Episode #15: 5 Must-Have Website Elements with Rachelle Demoskoff
- Episode #13: Market Less. Sell More. with Michelle Terpstra
- Episode #21: Decluttering Defined (Differently) with Courtney Florey
- The Mompreneur with Ease Method |Listen to my SECRET PODCAST for FREE to see: How I structure my life so I can be a present + productive Mom Entrepreneur without the stress, guilt or overwhelm